At Retrak Door Service safety is job #1 – We hope the following safety tips will help protect you and your family from any potential harm.
- Do not stand or walk under a moving door!
- Garage Doors & Openers are NOT Toys. Do not let children play with remote controls, always placing them out of the reach.
- Teach Your Children About Garage Door and Opener Safety. Discuss garage door safety with your children and explain the danger of being trapped under the door.
- Teach children never to play under or near an open garage door and to keep their hands & fingers clear of section joints, hinges & other door parts.
- Do not play “beat the door” (ducking under a closing door) – It can result in serious injury.
- Know how to use the emergency release,(read cord/handle) in case someone is pinned by the door.
- When using the push button or transmitter, keep the door in sight until it completely stops moving.
We hope these few simple precautions prove helpful . If you have additional questions, refer to your garage door & opener’s manual for details specific to the model you own or contact us.
Remember, for everything garage doors call Retrak. We are your Denver, Colorado garage door sales, service, and repair experts.